Kitchen Renovation Services in Mississauga ‘Easy’ Offers You
Easy Reno offers a wide range of kitchen remodelling services.
— Kitchen design services
If you can dream it, we can design it. However complicated or straightforward your dream kitchen is, our experts will gather relevant information from you and design a kitchen that best matches your vision. Our designers specialize in both small and large kitchen remodels. Before we get started on the demolition, we first ensure we understand precisely what you want. That is why we offer the best in-house kitchen design services in Mississauga.
— Demolition projects
While demolishing your kitchen on your own may seem like a cost-saving approach, it may lead to severe injury and expensive damage to your electrical and plumbing components. This is why it is always good to work with the experts. Our team of demolition experts will come fully equipped to ensure the demolition work is done safely and fast. We guarantee no mistakes are made. Moreover, our contractors are fully insured. This means if anything goes wrong during the demolition, you will not be held liable. Our insurance cover will take care of everything without costing you a thing.
— Plumbing and electrical work
A kitchen renovation involves a lot of work in plumbing and electrical. This work has to be done by an expert to avoid mistakes. When poorly installed, plumbing and electrical components can lead to unnecessary and expensive repairs. Our Mississauga kitchen contractors guarantee everything is done perfectly from start to finish.
— Installing kitchen flowing and upgrading the walls
After the roughing is completed, our experienced in-house contractors will close up the walls then fix the flooring. Flooring is fixed with your selected kitchen flooring option. We then paint the walls and take care of the other aspects prior to starting work on adding essential kitchen fixtures.
— Installing the sink and cabinets
The next step is installing kitchen cabinets, sink, countertop, and backsplash. These are essential kitchen components that determine the overall design of your kitchen. Our team will select every element carefully and based on the design plan. This enables us to provide a project that matches your vision. All the work is done by our in-house team of experienced contractors.
— Finishing touches
In this stage, most of the renovation work is done. This exciting stage involves the installation of lighting fixtures, moulding, kitchen fittings and other accessories required to bring the unique kitchen design to life. Each stage of the remodelling process involves proper planning. Our team at Easy Reno will work closely with you to ensure the final product aligns with your vision and remains within your budget. We often spend more time planning to ensure we deliver a project that meets your vision. Working with us will save you time and money at the end of the day.
Top questions to ask a kitchen contractor
Kitchen remodelling in Mississauga offers a great way to add the newest upgrades to your home. Starting a remodelling project is also one of the best things you can do to guarantee the value of your home increases. However, failing to do sufficient research, especially when hiring a kitchen remodelling contractor, can turn your dream kitchen into a nightmare. This is more so when you consider how expensive a remodel can be. The cost ranges between $20,000 and $50,000. It may also take up to 8 weeks for the upgrade to be completed.
When searching for a contractor to help with the renovation, it is wise to treat the process like a job interview. Hiring the right company for the job requires that you ask the right questions and know the appropriate answers you should get. Keep in mind that contractors offer many options, but not all packages will be ideal for you. Before you hire a contractor for a kitchen remodel, here are the top questions you should ask.
10 questions you must ask kitchen renovation contractors before hiring them
- What kind of experience do you have in kitchen remodels? A reputable contractor will provide a list of past projects they completed. Don’t be afraid of contacting prior customers to get their thoughts on their experience working with the contractor.
- Are you licensed and insured? The best contractor to work with is the one that is both licensed and insured.
- How many workers will work on my kitchen renovation? Ask the contractor to provide a list of the workers that will be involved in the project. Make sure key experts are included – electricians, tile installers, painters, cabinet makers, and plumbers.
- Who will be the main point of contact? You need to be certain that someone will be available to supervise all the other workers.
- Can you provide me with an itemized bid? An itemized bid will help understand the cost of every individual item. That way, you will be able to compare prices with other contractors.
- Will there be a contract? Shaking on it is no longer enough. Considering how expensive a kitchen remodel can be, you need to get everything in writing just in case there is a misunderstanding in the future.
- How long will the kitchen remodelling project take? A kitchen remodel will be an inconvenience. That is why you don’t want the project to lag on forever. Ask the contractor about their estimated delivery time.
- How do you handle change orders and extras? Often, new changes and extra work cause the cost of the project to go up. The contractor should not do anything extra without first consulting you.
- Can you work within my budget without sacrificing quality? You need to be honest with the contractor. Discuss the alternatives he gives and pay attention to how he plans on squeezing in your budget without cutting corners.
- Do you use the latest technologies and designs? Keeping up with the trends in a kitchen remodel is important. Ensure the contractor uses the latest trends and technologies.
How much does a kitchen renovation in Mississauga cost?
To avoid surprises, the first thing you should do before committing to kitchen renovation services is know how much the project will cost. Keep in mind that the prices vary from one contractor to the next. This is mostly because the amount you pay for labour will depend on the experience a contractor has and the scope of the kitchen remodelling project. On average, you will spend between $45 and $100 per hour for labour. Electricians and plumbers may charge more than $100 depending on how complicated the work will be.
When planning a complete kitchen renovation, you should hire a contractor that offers all-inclusive renovation services. By doing this, you will only pay a standard fee for all the labour costs. This option is quite cost-effective, and you get to work with highly skilled and experienced contractors. It is also good to note that contractors who offer all-inclusive services tend to have agreements and get discounts with suppliers. A complete kitchen renovation project in Mississauga will cost between $12,000 and $40,000. The cost varies depending on the size of the kitchen, materials being installed and your choice of contractor.